Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Zoosk, who?

I am so tired. Just the end of the second day of classes in Texas, and I feel like it has already been a month. I have no time to update anything or talk with anyone. I am so oblivious by the time I get home that today I got an alert on the iPad that said, "so and so wants to chat with you via Zoosk." What is Zoosk? A dating service. I am not even sure how I got on this app. It looks like the profile is pulled from my Facebook page. Craziness. I already had 25 views and 8 messages and 5 unanswered chats, oh my.

I am honestly too much of a zombie at the moment to deal with these men. Michael even thought it was funny as he knows how much I love dating sites (thick with sarcasm.) He brought me tuna on wheat with sliced dill pickles and sweet potato chips with sea salt. Yummy! That's probably because yesterday I ate a mini muffin and an apple. I was still full from the Mexican food, I told him. We was not buying that at all. He really is such a great friend. And I think he is okay with that now. Or at least he is okay with being friends until he gets a girlfriend who then forbids him from talking or seeing me. Ach du lieber!

No comments:

Post a Comment