Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Boston Tea Party, anyone?

Well, I am not going to find and keep a man who is perfect for me, so I have decided to throw myself back into self righteousness. I mean, those are the only people I have encountered lately out and about: self-righteous-I am-always-right-but-I-don't-want-to-do-anything-about-anything-people.

I just cannot stand to see the National Debt rise one more penny (which is does each ticking second). I can no longer be quiet when there is only 4% of the National Budget allotted to Education, and now the government wants to cut funding to education! How about we take half of the healthcare and defense budget allowances and redistribute the funds? That would free up 24% of the budget - Better yet, educational resources are already lacking, and teachers are still seriously underpaid, so let's just take that money we skimmed and begin, in a minescule way, to reduce the National Debit?

14 trillion dollars and counting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment